Downtown Grand Junction realizes that the financial impact of the virus poses financial challenges for downtown stores, services, and restaurants. Here is a resource list and general guidance to help your business during these times.
Small Business Resources
Small Business Administration
Guidance for businesses and employees to plan and respond to the coronavirus. Resources include Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program, small business loan programs, small business FAQs, and more.
Colorado SBDC Small Development Center
Offers business consulting, technical assistance, and workshops for Mesa County’s small business. Meet with individual business coaches on a variety of topics.
Good Business Colorado
Colorado Department of Labor & Employment
Resources for workers, Colorado Health Emergency Leave with Pay rules, unemployment insurance benefits, wage claims, and more.
Center for Disease Control and Prevention
Interim guidance for business and employers to plan, prepare, and respond to coronavirus.
Mesa County Public Health
General Marketing Tips
- It’s critical to maintain open and clear communication with your customers during the coronavirus outbreak. Focus your marketing messaging on:
- The protective measures you’ve taken to keep customers safe
- Talk about the accommodations you’ve made for customers. Example: offer curbside delivery, take orders over the phone, encourage online purchases, etc…
- Encourage customers to purchase gift certificates or use take out and/or delivery options
- Remind your customers that it is critical to support small businesses during these times.
Additional Marketing Support
If you would like additional help with marketing assistance, the Downtown Grand Junction office is here for you. Please contact the office for additional help.