Parking Downtown is Easy!
Downtown parking is easy! There are a variety of parking options downtown. From covered parking garages, to free 2-hour parking on Main Street and Colorado Avenue, there are options to meet your needs. Parking is free after 4 p.m. on weekdays, and free all day on weekends and holidays!
Note: A small number of parking spaces have been temporarily dedicated as food pickup spots and expanded outdoor dining locations to support downtown restaurants.
- Meters are located throughout the Downtown area. Short- term meters can be found in the core of Downtown. Most long-term meters will be found on the outskirts of Downtown.
- Meters take nickels, dimes, quarters and Smartcards.
- Short-Term Meters (2 to 4 Hours): and Garage Main Floor: $0.75 per hour
- Long-Term Meters (10 Hours): $0.10 or $0.25 per hour: see map for location
PARKING GARAGE RATES
- Garage Main Floor: $0.75 per hour
- Short-Term Lease (Month-to-Month)
- Surface Spaces: $10 per month
- Covered Spaces: $65 per month
•Smartcards can be purchased at City Hall. After a one-time start fee of $4.00, you can add money at either City Hall or the parking garage on Rood Avenue.
• Smartcards can then be used at meters or in the parking garage for parking credit.
400 Block… 4 & 10 HR Meters
500 Block………………….. 10 HR
600 Block……………..4 & 10 HR
And 7th Street Lots ……. 10 HR Meter
And 6th Street……2 HR Meters
State employee parking
300 Block of Main St ……. 4 HR Meters
7th & Main St …… 4 HR meters
And 5th Street…10 HR Meters
600 Block…. 4 & 10 HR Meters
and FREE (time limited)
500 Block………..10 HR Meters
RV PARKING * New!*
Free RV parking is available in the dirt lot on 7th Street between Ute Ave and Pitkin Ave. Parking hours are 5:30am – 10pm. No overnight stays or dumping allowed.
FREE handicap parking available in all public lots.
Loading zones are available in every block of Main St for 15 minutes only and are enforced 24 / 7
All public parking is free after 4 PM, and on weekends and holidays
For additional information about downtown parking please contact:
CITY OF GRAND JUNCTION
250 North 5th Street Grand Junction CO 81501 970.244.1537 | gjcity.org