We are pleased to welcome you to the 2021 Fourth of July Parade presented by the Credit Union of Colorado!
The parade will take place on Sunday, July 4 at 10:00am in Downtown Grand Junction.
- All floats may pick up their parade number and look-up their staging location at the check-in trailer located on 9th and Main Street on Sunday, July 4 beginning at 7:30am. Registered floats may begin parking in their designated staging location NO EARLIER than 7:30am. The emcees and judges will be located on a stage near 4th and Main Street in front of Wells Fargo!
- For specific information regarding your position in the line up and specific location for staging, please email Scott at [email protected]
- There will be numerous restaurants open for the Fourth of July Parade float participants and community alike. Restrooms will be located on the corner of 9th and Rood near the staging area, South 3rd Street, South 5th Street, and North 6th Street.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: (please read carefully)
- Safety is a must.
- No open flames.
- Throwing or tossing items is prohibited. If you would like to give handouts, please walk close to the sidelines or on the sidewalk and hand items out.
- ALL walking participants must be at least seven (7) years of age and accompanied by an adult.
- Any vehicle over 20’ in length (including trailer) requires adult walkers, one at each corner of the float.
- Entries can be no higher than 13’ 5” tall.
FLOAT PARTICIPANT REGROUPING:
- The largest floats will be directed through the 1st and Main Street intersection. Parties wishing to meet up with these parade participants can regroup at the Mesa County Justice Center.
- All smaller floats will be turned right off Main Street into the City Market parking lot to Rood Ave. and directed back to the staging area.
We are very excited for the parade and are excited you will be participating! See you soon!