Join us for the sixth annual Downtown Restaurant Week!
Sponsored by Alpine Bank, March 31- April 9
How It Works
- Pick up a passport at any participating restaurant or the Downtown Grand Junction office (101 S. 3rd Street, Suite 100).
- Spend at least $10 at a participating restaurant to receive a stamp. If you spend $75 or more on a single meal you will receive 2 stamps!
- Continue collecting stamps throughout the week.
- Fill out the contact information on the back of the passport and turn it in by April 9 to qualify for a chance to win one of our many prizes! Passports can be dropped off at 101 S. 3rd Street, Suite 100 OR the drop box kiosk near Brown’s Shoe Fit.
- Winners will be contacted on April 10
Click on the tabs below to see all participating restaurants or view PDF list.
Offering a “Prix Fixe” Menu for Two (Full Table Participation Required)- $93 Click to view the menu
Beer Battered Pork Cutlet Sandwich-Beer battered pork cutlet deep fried to a golden brown, topped with our house made beer vinaigrette coleslaw and served on a toasted hoagie roll along with a side of Brussel sprouts and bacon sauteed in a red wine reduction and garnished with asiago cheese. Pairs well with a malty ale such as our award winning Lands End Amber or our featured seasonal Crossed Irons Irish Ale.
Appetizer- Deep Fried Mushrooms