Join FACTORY and Christina Felt from Assetas for an engaging Lunch & Learn on the DiSC® profile. The DiSC® profile is a powerful do-it-yourself training and development tool designed to improve work productivity, teamwork, and communication.
While understanding personalities in a vacuum can be interesting, it will be most relevant and useful when you complete the test beforehand to frame your experience. Make sure to complete this free DISC test, here. The test takes approximately 10 minutes and will both summarize the results immediately, as well as email your results. Please print off and bring those results and/or summary page beforehand so we can review them toward the latter half of the session.
What to expect:
- Brief description and explanation of the DiSC® profile.
- Explaining and understanding your results.
- Q & A with Christina Felt.
Christina Felt | Director of Operations Development at Assetas
Christina Felt values the process of identifying needs, developing solutions, and implementing new procedures within the required timeframe. She is a process-guru with a heart of supporting people to reach their next level of potential.
Christina’s great loves in life are her husband, daughter, Boxer doggy, soy vanilla chais, accessible & accurate documentation, clear communication, girls weekends, and all things sweet.
Currently, Christina works for Assetas. Assetas transforms the way companies do work by providing a cloud solution for asset management, electronic forms, and workflow automation using telemetric data.
The DiSC program asks you to complete a series of questions that produce a detailed report about your personality and behavior. You’ll also receive tips related to working with people of other styles–including a better understanding of your coworkers and ways to adapt and understand their behaviors.
DiSC profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress, and how you solve problems
- Improve working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members
- Facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
FACTORY Lunch and Learns are educational events hosted by FACTORY. All FACTORY Lunch and Learns are free of charge and open to the public. Each event features an established guest speaker who will share their knowledge, expertise, and or business experience.
FACTORY is the best place to get work done in the Grand Valley. With Gigabit (aka superfast) internet speed, access to great people and resources, exciting events, education, and free coffee, FACTORY is where you want to be.