April 21, 2024
Bored Teachers presents the 2023 ‘We Can’t Make This Stuff Up’ Comedy Tour featuring the funniest teacher-comedians in the world! Their hilarious skits have amassed HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of views on the internet, and they’re all joining comic forces on the stage to bring you a night of laughter you DO NOT want to miss… So put that red pen down, pause that Netflix series you’ve been bingeing, throw on your comfiest teacher tee, call your teacher besties, and come burn off some of that stress this school year has been dumping all over you!
Bored Teachers will be coming down to the Avalon Theatre this Spring! April 21st, at 7 PM. Doors will be opening at 6pm.
To get your tickets to this trending comedy tour, CLICK HERE!
WHICH BAGS ARE APPROVED FOR ENTRY?
- Clear tote no larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- One gallon clear plastic bag
- Small purses, clutches, wallets that aren’t clear and are no larger than 5″ x 8″ *Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs. Diaper bags are allowed and must be accompanied with a child.
- Alcohol, drugs, illegal substances or any paraphernalia associated with drug use
- Audio/Video recorders, professional cameras, tripods
- Selfie Sticks
- Cans, bottles, coolers or other similar containers
- Flags/Signs with poles
- iPads/tablets of any size
- Laser pens/pointers of any type
- Noisemakers such as air horns
- Outside food or drinks (including empty reusable water bottles)
- Oversized bags, backpacks, duffel bags or diaper bags
- Pepper spray/Mace
- Weapons of any type, including chains, knives, firearms and spiked jewelry