2nd Annual Raft the River:
Beat the heat in the Grand Valley and join the Tamarisk Coalition and Rimrock Adventures for our second annual Sunday float on August 23rd! Soak in the views and enjoy a different perspective of the riverside habitat as experienced rafters from Rimrock Adventures and Tamarisk Coalition guide you down the beautiful Colorado River. After the float, we will beach our rafts to enjoy a BBQ, drinks, live music, and prizes!
- Tickets are $75. All ages!
- Float, food, and drinks are all included.
- $35 tickets are available for the dinner and live music portion.
- All proceeds go towards advancing riverside restoration.
- All Tamarisk Coalition members receive a 15% discount. Cottonwood Club members and an additional guest receive discounted rates.
- Not a Tamarisk Coalition member? Not a problem! Click here to join.
- 9am: Meet at Rimrock Adventures and take shuttle to Blue Heron Boat Ramp
- 10am: Float from Blue Heron Boat Ramp back to Rimrock Adventures (with some fun stops along the way)
- 1pm: Food, drinks, door prizes, and live music!
- Please fill out the liability waiver and bring it with you the day of the event.
- Still not sure? Check out a recap of last year’s Raft the River event!
Interested in sponsoring this event or have questions? Email Cara at Ckukuraitis@tamariskcoalition.org.