Catch a FREE ride on The Dash every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 4:15 pm – 12:15 am
and experience dining, shopping, art, hotels, and events throughout many parts of town!
Take the The Dash to GJ Rockies Games and get a $6 discounted ticket to Thursday home games!
Ride the DASH, take a selfie, and show the photo to the ticket office to get the discounted ticket price.
(Offer good on June 10, 24 • July 8, 22 • August 5, 9)
The Dash runs from Downtown, Colorado Mesa University, Horizon Drive Business District, and the Airport. No matter where you live, where you’re staying, or where you’d like to explore – hop on ‘The Dash’ and get to your destination.
- The Dash service will resume on 8/14/2020 under limited service.
- The Dash service runs along GVT Route 1 every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 4:15pm to 11:05pm. The last shuttle will depart the Downtown Transfer Facility at 10:15pm. The Dash is fair free and busses arrive every 30 minutes.
- The following measures are being implemented in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Masks are required on The Dash (by order of the Governor)
- Riders must spread out on the bus (members of the same household may sit together)
- At the discretion of the driver, approximately 10 riders will be allowed on the bus at a time. Extra buses may be called if additional capacity is needed.
- For more information please visit this website: https://gvt.mesacounty.us/
Visit Grand Valley’s Transit for more detail on route info and stops.
The Dash is brought to you in proud partnership by Downtown Grand Junction, Grand Valley Transit, The City of Grand Junction, Colorado Mesa University, Horizon Drive Business Improvement District, and the Grand Junction Regional Airport. Be In The Know! For real-time bus route info, download the Spot mobile app on