Stay safe and remember that Downtown Grand Junction is open for business. Supporting small business is more critical than ever.
When planning your trip downtown remember these updates:
As of June 8, 2020, parking compliance operations will resume in the downtown area for all locations. Additional pickup locations have been added to existing zones. Click here for more information.
- Most downtown restaurants are open for business offer takeout and/or delivery in addition to dine-in options.
- We have set up food pick-up zones for visitors ordering takeout. Look for these 15-minute designated parking spots on 3rd / 4th / 5th / 6th Streets off Main Street.
- If you are staying home consider purchasing gift cards directly from restaurants. These purchases go directly to the restaurant and will help keep them open during these difficult times.
- Most downtown businesses are open for business.
- Some businesses are offering special services to keep people safe. Contact individual businesses online or over the phone to learn about special services.
- If you are staying home consider purchasing gift cards directly from businesses. These purchases go directly to the business and will help keep them open during these difficult times.
- GJ Off-Road/Music Festival has been cancelled.
- The Mobility Driven Car Show has been postponed to September 12, 2020.
- The Market on Main WILL take place each Thursday beginning July 9-September 24 from 5:30-8:00pm. Click here for more info!
- The Rhythm + Brews Summer Concert Series has been cancelled.
- For specific information regarding the events, please visit our Events page
- For additional questions contact the event coordinator.
- The Dash service will resume on 8/14/2020 under limited service.
- The Dash service runs along GVT Route 1 every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 4:15pm to 11:05pm. The last shuttle will depart the Downtown Transfer Facility at 10:15pm. The Dash is fair free and busses arrive every 30 minutes.
- The following measures are being implemented in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Masks are required on The Dash (by order of the Governor)
- Riders must spread out on the bus (members of the same household may sit together)
- At the discretion of the driver, approximately 10 riders will be allowed on the bus at a time. Extra buses may be called if additional capacity is needed.
- For more information please visit this website: https://gvt.mesacounty.us/
Thank you for shopping local and supporting downtown businesses!